When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daniel Negranu

Dani

Pics is from the world series of poker main event.

Its a corum but wich model?

2007x1610000maineventavxj7.jpg

2007x1610000maineventavov7.jpg

2007x1610000maineventavkl6.jpg

It looks very similar to the 48mm offerd by the sellers here.The lugs at first looked like TI but its only the light that makes the black rubber look diffrent.

Dani

Edited by Dani

It's no coincidence the pro players are wearing Corums. Corum is the official time piece of the WSOP and the company that designed and manufactured the championship bracelets. They all got their watches for free with an agreement to wear them during the tournament.

Soemhow my notification got lost and I missed out on the free watch. Those bastards :p

It's no coincidence the pro players are wearing Corums. Corum is the official time piece of the WSOP and the company that designed and manufactured the championship bracelets. They all got their watches for free with an agreement to wear them during the tournament.

Soemhow my notification got lost and I missed out on the free watch. Those bastards :p

Seems Daniel is the one sponserd by corum as he wears a corum patch on his sweat have not seen other pro's at the wsop wear corum adds on them