When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas for me too!

irongambit

I received a BEAUTIFUL MBW from leitztozeiss today as well. He packed it like it was carrying dinosaur eggs. Very professional, fast, and with excellent communication.

I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera back from by buddy.

P.S. I'm taking apart my Swiss AAAA++++ Sub that I got from go-replicas a few years ago to see what trashy movement is actually in there.

Thanks again,

IG

Edited by irongambit

That's great! I'm glad it arrived safely. Wear it well. It's a noticeable improvement in weight and quality over your other sub rep, isn't it?

It's nicer in so many ways. It's really amazing how much of a P.O.S. the scam-mariner is compared to this MBW. 1st of all, the scam has no triplelock gasket (WTF!?!). Better yet, the diving extension doesn't have the recessed link for it. Lighter date font. Add in lighter weight plus open sixes and nines. Bought it in Feb 2004 and it still said Swiss T>25 (even though the site said it would say Swiss Made). Rounded edges on the crown, glossy lume, sucky pearl, and the world's worst endlinks round out the go-replica package. :yuk:

I'll get around to doing side-by-side comparisons soon, but as far as I'm concerned this go-replica can go to Hell :evil2:

Thanks again,

IG