When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling 6.75 big date?

arminvanbuuren

hi I'm not really familiar with this model but I've always loved all the breitling for bentley models.. and after reading The Zigmeister's review of this movement now I'm thinking of getting the breitling bentley 6.75 big date at 3 secs.. however i couldn't find much review of this watch anywhere except for pics and also how the only flaw stated is the colour of the datefont.. can someone pls tell me what are the flaws of this watch? (if any at all)? thanks very much everyone

hi I'm not really familiar with this model but I've always loved all the breitling for bentley models.. and after reading The Zigmeister's review of this movement now I'm thinking of getting the breitling bentley 6.75 big date at 3 secs.. however i couldn't find much review of this watch anywhere except for pics and also how the only flaw stated is the colour of the datefont.. can someone pls tell me what are the flaws of this watch? (if any at all)? thanks very much everyone

As with all Bentley reps, the obvious tell is that the crystal does NOT turn with the bezel on the gen. That's all I know aesthetically; other than that in regards to the movement, please read my post about the Cal. 44 that I posted recently.

As with all Bentley reps, the obvious tell is that the crystal does NOT turn with the bezel on the gen. That's all I know aesthetically; other than that in regards to the movement, please read my post about the Cal. 44 that I posted recently.

so the crystal turns with the bezel on this model?

so the crystal turns with the bezel on this model?

On the gen, the crystal is affixed to the case and the inner bezel rotates thru a gear system similar to the Cousteau Diver only that outer bezel movement turns the inner bezel.

On the rep, the inner bezel is affixed to the crystal.