When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine?

spa

and another one with no 16610 on the caseback sticker, and lugholes with SEL bracelet.

Would you trust this unless opening the caseback to have a look at the movement?

I wouldn't.

ebay auction

EDIT: the link above, can't make it work...

Check it by searching for:

Ebay Item number: 320158269359

Edited by spa

I was talking about the lack of the numbering on the sticker. Not about the lack of sticker.

Anyway it's very clear to me that these watches although genuine had some "franken" work on them. E.g. the second one was supposed to be a SEL model while it didn't had SEL bracelet but it had a pre-2000 bracelet on it.

And the whole idea of posting this wasn't that the watches are not Genuine. It was that these sellers don't mention that some parts of the watches were replaced by parts of earlier models and-or they did install aftermarket stickers on them just to make the show.

Why should i trust sellers like them? What makes me sure that if i open the caseback i'll find a 3135 in there? Well i guess that i will do find a 3135 indeed, but anyway ...

Edited by spa