When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My completed mod DSN Pam 127 Fiddy Ultimate

reficul

Hello guys,

Its me again after a long wait with all the modds done and here are the promised pictures and a list of what I have done with the DSN ultimate Fiddy:

1) Replace dial with older version (most accurate) but still using out of the box lume "backplate" from DSN

2) File and improve on CG

3) Remove AR from DSN Crystal (okay, okay, I admit that I am a sucker for REPLICA vs functionality)

4) Custom made leather strap from Savage (Scot Salmon) (vbarrett is an expert in straps isn't it? Please take a look at mine vbarrett! Not too bad right?)

As you can see, there is not a lot that needs to be done with Davidsen's Fiddy (at least to me) and I must say that David is a very nice gentleman and do honour what he promised. I do understand that some have QC issues with him as I read about him from this forum, but ultimately, he still managed to get the job done in the end.

Without further ado, here is some amatuer shots at the massive beast.

In different lighting conditions (sorry for the reflection, it is really tough to take pics of this one!):

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

On my puny wrist (now you don't see it):

IMG_1305.jpg

On Scot's (aka Savage FULLY customised strap)

IMG_1309.jpg

Take a look at the E movement (extremeeeeely sweet!)

IMG_1311.jpg

Okay, how can we ever miss out a lume shot?

IMG_1313.jpg

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the watch (though it is not the best rep in the world) and I know that this is definitely a keeper. Simply love the 5mm thick strap made by Scot (Super reasonable price, FAST turnover rate, EXTREMELY Friendly artisan, Period). Also, would like to thank everyone who has posted pictures of his/her Fiddy; this certainly adds as a catalyst to my purchase. Thanks alot David, you have make my day... (year)

Have a great day folks!

Edited by reficul

I don't know if it is or not the best Rep in the world, but what i can say is that you have really f.....g good rep there mate :good:

And you haven't done any mistake on the combo (Savahe straps' are among the best IMO)

Wear it well and enjoy ;)

Thanks Mate.... Finally its on my wrist and I am extremely happy with it. :-)