When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Beautiful, upscale deployant strap

jmt

So, I got a really nice honey gator strap from TC, which I have been wearing often with my PAM 063 (which is now fully modded save a new crown guard (any ideas there? But I digress...)). Anyway, the strap is a deployant strap in standard length, but I have been wearing with a buckle. So far so good. Then I get a deployant from Stanley here on RWG. Still all good. But... turns out that while I can wear a standard length strap with a buckle, I can't wear it with a deployant.... it sits off center on my wrist and drives me nuts (hurts, actually). I have a long-length inexpensive black waterproof strap from The Watch Boys that fits the deployant and is very comfortable. So, I guess I need a long. That strap works fine for casual wear, but I need something for work (not when in a suit, more of an upscale biz casual type thing).

So, what recommendations do you you all have for a really upscale deployant strap that I can wear when I want the deployant but would otherwise use my honey-gator?

Looking forward to your thoughts... Especially yours, V.

Thx.

John