When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Watchboys strap got in

scoobs1971

LOOOkkkinnggg GGOOOOODDD,

that's the only strap that looks really great on my 089 ... i used a fabric pen to colour the stiching dark brown .. I like it better like that .. for me it brings out the full look of the gator and looks more OEM..

LIVE STRONG AND WEAR IT WELL

Lanikai

post-2172-1191381528_thumb.jpg sorry for the blurrr

LOOOkkkinnggg GGOOOOODDD,

that's the only strap that looks really great on my 089 ... i used a fabric pen to colour the stiching dark brown .. I like it better like that .. for me it brings out the full look of the gator and looks more OEM..

Lanikai

post-2172-1191381528_thumb.jpg sorry for the blurrr

Now I remember having seen your pic with this combo before. Thnx for inspiration! :D

Now I remember having seen your pic with this combo before. Thnx for inspiration! :D

scoob .. I actually returned the OEM gator strap I got from TIME WERKS .. Panerai has the strangest size in straps .. it was something like 110/95.. so the buckle rode on the side of the wrist ... TWB dark brown comes closest to the Antique colour of the genuine..

I really want to order fron Arron..HK Tan .. but don't know what the gamble is with customs .. he won't guarantee deliver and say's he never had a problem .. his antique alligator is awesome and for 139 usd a very good buy ..IMO