When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG LUNCH IN SO CAL - SECOND TIME AROUND

Esmarc

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Everyone,

There is less than a month to the Lunch, so now is the time that I start weeding off names, and we see who's a go, and who's all show. With that in mind, I have edited the names of attendees. All those still planning on attending, please chime in now, and continue to do so. All those unable to attend, please do so as soon as possible, so I can get the best seating possible, without holding 25 seats for 12 people.

Coascender has posted that he will be unable to attend due to his Grandfather's passing. He will be kept on the list, because he will be with us in spirit. Bless You and yours Coascender through this difficult time.

Mark your calendars, take note of the date now, and anyone who needs a doctor's excuse to miss work on the following Monday, feel free to PM me... (No, I'm not a doctor, I just know someone who plays one on TV! Hey, the prescriptions work!)

Esmarc :pimp:

Well Everyone,

I'm glad I made the reservations last week. I've been sick as a dog for four days now. Please make sure you people let me know that you're coming so we can have the correct amount of seats available. Thanks

Well Everyone,

I'm glad I made the reservations last week. I've been sick as a dog for four days now. Please make sure you people let me know that you're coming so we can have the correct amount of seats available. Thanks

Esmarc:

Is there a space open where I can squeze in? I'd love to meet people from the Forum... Please let me know.

Oh one more question... is your avatar gonna be present? :wub::lol:

FanDeLaU :penguin:

Well Everyone,

still in.

The countdown begins...

In one weeks time, to the minute... I will be on my way to El Coyote to meet some of the best So Cal Rep Collectors around. Hoping for better weather than this weekend, our group has a nice (enclosed) patio table, with plenty of light and room to mingle. The food is outstanding, so come hungry, and leave happy. Keep posting for those of you who are attending, and for those of you who are too far away to attend, let us know that you'd love to be there if you could, and we'll be sure to put up some good photos!