When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has Anyone Heard From King?

infinitime

At the advice of several members on this forum, I recently placed an order with King, and submitted payment last week. However, since that time, I have not heard from her, despite several emails inquiring as to whether the item has been sent? Has anyone heard from King since May 17th, 2006? Does she normally take longer to reply? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I mailed her on tuesday and got her answer yesterday.

Looks like normal business to me.

BTW what did you buy, the FM ?

I don`t think that you have to worry.

Regards

same here.

exchanged a couple of emails with her last week.

Ordered a watch from her a week ago.

She said she would send me a tracking number as soon as the watch was shipped.

received no tracking number

Instead received the watch.

Edited by eLiNK

At the advice of several members on this forum, I recently placed an order with King, and submitted payment last week. However, since that time, I have not heard from her, despite several emails inquiring as to whether the item has been sent? Has anyone heard from King since May 17th, 2006? Does she normally take longer to reply? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there -- not been buying a lot of reps have you? :D

I bet you sent long e-mails - Ms. King doesn't speak English very well, and I think she sets longer e-mails aside until she has someone who can help her with them, but that's just a guess.

You WILL get your watch, but always allow a few weeks with any rep from any dealer. Some consistently get them to you much faster, but always allow three weeks before getting concerned.

Bill