When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE size vs. SFSO (help)

mzimand1

I just bought an Ultimate BCE and the case is just the right size. I am looking the buy the SFSO and wanted to know if the case is any larger then the BCE. Any help would be appreciated. I have a small wrist and want to make sure the SFSO is not any bigger then the BCE

Edited by mzimand1

bce=43.7mm ; steefish=44mm pretty much the same size...go for it!! silix has em on sale for $225!!!!!!!! ridiculous price.

I'll 2nd that!

I have the Swiss SteelFish with a black dial, and the Ultimate EVO with a graphite dial. I love these so much that I am tempted to buy a white dial version in both! :D

Go for it! You won't be disappointed!

Just to add, I believe the SFSO is a massive watch, from everything I've seen, I think it wears bigger than the BCE, but maybe I'm wrong.

Not to thread crap but who carries the ultimate BCE nowadays?

Just to add, I believe the SFSO is a massive watch, from everything I've seen, I think it wears bigger than the BCE, but maybe I'm wrong.

Not to thread crap but who carries the ultimate BCE nowadays?

i think i have to disagree with ya....i think the bce wears a little bit bigger than the fish....maybe due it being a chrono....for the most part theyre the same though.

pretty much any dealer can get you an ultimate bce.

bce=43.7mm ; steefish=44mm pretty much the same size...go for it!! silix has em on sale for $225!!!!!!!! ridiculous price.

The $225 price from Silix is exactly the reason I asked this question. I think with all the info you all have helped me with I can safely order the SFSO. Know I have to decide the dial color. I think I am going with the blue

The $225 price from Silix is exactly the reason I asked this question. I think with all the info you all have helped me with I can safely order the SFSO. Know I have to decide the dial color. I think I am going with the blue

The BCE is slightly thicker too. supposedly half a mm although just looking at mine the BCE is def thicker.

A useful comparison picture..

SFOBCE-1.jpg

If you scale both with SSB : the BCE is about 25 gm lighter than the SOSF (185 vs. 210 gm after resizing), and I can feel it, I think the SO looks and feels more massive and this is difficult to see when you look at en face pics. But you don't need to have a large wrist for any of them, just resize the bracelet.