When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got my DSN 111h!

Khurram

Hey guys,

I know there is another thread that was just posted about a member who received his DSN 111h..I just received mine this morning as well

So after a long decision making process, Davidsen 111h finally arrived this morning!

He was VERY helpful and responsive through the whole process and I'm in love with my watch!

Now, i'm not a Panerai expert and i'm sure there are so flaws with this but since I don't know any better, I absolutely love it!

The quality is and finish is excellent and in no way does it feel like a rep watch..and the lume is ultra bright.

Here are some pics..

I'm in the process of ordering a custom strap from savage and

as soon as I get a mini screwdriver to put my straps on i'll take some wrist shots...

( I know the lume shot sucks, i'll try to take a better one. I've never taken watch pics before!)

DSC_1670-1.jpg

DSC_1675.jpg

DSC_1676.jpg

DSC_1682.jpg

Any comments would be welcome! I'm sure i'll get the breakdown of what's wrong with it very soon :lol:

The engraved (blue) Officine...looks very very good

The brushed crown guard looks flush and nice-Davidsens luming ability is really something-great

Nothing wrong from me.... :D

Timm

Thanks!

Yes he had told me that an upgrade had been made on his latest version regarding the "officine panerai" on the back..

I love this watch!

Guest watchbuff

Nice watch. When I got mine I was pleasantly surprised. The text on the back is as close to gen as possible. The crown guard is tight and the lume is bright

One thing I notice, unless tritium tubes are used the lume is bright after it has been exposed to light but after an some time it dims out.

Are there any other upgrades we can makes to our new Davidesen PAMs" that you can think of?