When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Parts For Titanium Panerai-rep

rick

Hi,

I would like to improve my titanium Panerai-Rep (PAM 177 from May 2005) and look-out for the following parts:

- Solid titanium caseback with engravings (see pic from ioffer-rep below):

56941-35321.jpg

- Titanium crown-guard with thick lever;

- Thick titanium crown (like the crown of the actual PAM-036-Rep from JosNana for example).

Thank you very much for any advice!

Best regards

rick

Hi,

I would like to improve my titanium Panerai-Rep (PAM 177 from May 2005) and look-out for the following parts:

- Solid titanium caseback with engravings (see pic from ioffer-rep below):

57200-35299.jpg

- Titanium crown-guard with thick lever;

- Thick titanium crown (like the crown of the actual PAM-036-Rep from JosNana for example).

Thank you very much for any advice!

Best regards

rick

Hi Rick,

I've got a brandnew ti crown guard with thicker lever in stock. pm sent.

Great catch on that solid Ti-back rep--can you post a link to the ioffer auction?

Since you are looking for a Ti back, I assume you are building an automatic watch. I'm almost done w/ a similar project--I guess it makes sense to buy both a good 36 rep and the rep w/ the solid back, then put the movement, dial and sapphitre back from the 36 on the "ioffer" case, and sell that as a 36, keeping the solid back to put on the ex-36 which is now a very accurate titanium automatic.

Even better, how about the factories take the near perfect 36, build a ti back, and make some sweet Ti automatics.

Great catch on that solid Ti-back rep--can you post a link to the ioffer auction?

Hi archibald,

here's the link to the ioffer-auction:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.ioffer.com/i/...m-case-11558972

My intention isn't to built an automatic watch, but instead of that a nearly perfect PAM 061! I think, that's the only possibility to hide the wrong-bridge-issue of the older titanium-reps with see-through-caseback (by the way: a PAM 061 is also a pretty nice watch :Jumpy: ).

With best regards

Rick