When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TWG Explorers I and II

leitztozeiss

Andrew is shipping my replacement EX2, sent me the one with the wrong hand stack. Andrew has the BeST EX2! Only down side is 2 week shipping.

Well, I have one of these from Andrew myself and I have to say it is a great watch, but there is another downside to it.

All of them seem to have the bezel misaligned. I have yet to see one where the 24 and 12 is centered between the lugs.

It is my favorite for now, though.

Well, I have one of these from Andrew myself and I have to say it is a great watch, but there is another downside to it. All of them seem to have the bezel misaligned. I have yet to see one where the 24 and 12 is centered between the lugs. It is my favorite for now, though.

I agree with the alignment issue. I view it as something to deal with at the first clean and lube interval. Aside from that, the only other thing wrong with it is that it's not gen. But for the price, who's complaining? At least, I'm not!

My EXP II is my favorite watch period. Bezel is aligned just fine too. Guess I lucked out there. The hand stack is incorrect, but that doesn't bother me at all. The EXP I is a fine watch too-very close to the gen-you'd be hard-pressed to pick out the differences. A couple of nice Explorers there. Here's my EXP II.

15656-3443.jpg