When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I think my beginmariner is cursed

llsteve80

Well, some of you may remember the fiasco about my clasp on this thing, and I thank everyone who offered me help. If you didn't read that, I closed a drawer on it and bent it out of true so that it wouldn't close. I emailed Josh, told him how I broke it, and asked him how much he wanted for the parts. He had me email him some pictures, and then just sent me some stuff for free. It just got here today, and he sent me an entire bracelet, Not the Noob bracelet with hollow links but a solid center link job, which I actually like better because of the weight. With all the links, it weighs out at 141 grams on the watch, which is about 6 grams heavier than a gen. Unfortunately, the spring bar holes don't line up with the lugs so I'm going to have to pull this apart and switch them with the old ones. Thats not really a problem though. At least all my band concerns are over now.

Now the next thing. Yesterday, I was playing fetch with my dog, Digger, and he got excited and tried to get the toy before I threw it and chomped down right on my watch. I saw a black ring flipping through the air and guess what that was? Bezel insert. Picked it up and it's all bent up now. I ordered one from Raymondleejewelers on the bay, I've seen a couple posts regarding that seller but I can't honestly remember what they said. I just hope I don't have to wait too long.