When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Moon Watch Case Number

kenmasters

Hi folks, need your help to determine what parts would match with the standard rep moon watch. I have the 50th anniv version at the moment, but I assume its the same size as the standard full size moon watch that everyone else has.

What is the geniune case number that is appropriate for this rep ? ofrei has a moon crystal and uses the case number 145.0811 ? Does anyone know for sure ?

Thanks,

K

Hi folks, need your help to determine what parts would match with the standard rep moon watch. I have the 50th anniv version at the moment, but I assume its the same size as the standard full size moon watch that everyone else has.

What is the geniune case number that is appropriate for this rep ? ofrei has a moon crystal and uses the case number 145.0811 ? Does anyone know for sure ?

Thanks,

K

Hi,

There is a lot of case numbers and the 145.0811 is one of them indeed.

But for the 3570.50, there are four principal cases for moonwatch 145.0022/145.022, 145.031/145.0031, 145.0808/145.0818, 145.0223.

Hope it helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...