When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

South Coast Plaza Tourneau Save 20%!

MrC

Save 20% at Tourneau when you make a donation of $60 to charity. Works on all watches except Rolex, and may or may not work on Panerai, I heard contradicting answers. It also works on pre-owned watches (incl. rolex)

I know 20% still isn't as good as rep prices, but if you are debating getting a gen, its a great time to save!

South Coast Plaza presents “The Angelitos Card,” an exciting promotion serving as a fundraiser for Angelitos de Oro, a non-profit organization dedicated to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County.

Purchase “The Angelitos Card” for $60 and receive a 20% discount at over 100 participating South Coast Plaza retailers from November 1-6, 2007. All proceeds from card sales benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County.

Edited by MrC

Save 20% at Tourneau when you make a donation of $60 to charity. Works on all watches except Rolex, and may or may not work on Panerai, I heard contradicting answers. It also works on pre-owned watches (incl. rolex)

I know 20% still isn't as good as rep prices, but if you are debating getting a gen, its a great time to save!

South Coast Plaza presents

South Coast Plaza presents