When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get a replacement TT sub bezel insert

dvn

I wore my TT sub black dial from River last night and went out for dinner with my wife. When i came back home

and notice the bezel insert has felt off and no where to be found. Where can i find a better than rep replacement bezel insert?

Guest carlsbadrolex

If it is a black dial two tone (black and gold insert) I have a GEN. Brand new in the Rolex little bag. I will try to find out what I paid for it and you can have it for my cost. It was never installed.

To answer:

1) Yes--it's a true aftermarket, not a rep insert & has a gen-style pearl with the clear varnish.

2) Gorilla glue works best--use sparingly, as it multiplies in size while drying. All non-rep inserts might require a little sanding to get it to fit. If a bit of glue seeps out, just remove it gently with a Q-tip & nail-polish remover.

3) Yes--from my personal experience that's a known seller who sells rep inserts as "aftermarket"--(note his location). His pearls do not come with clear varnish & the lume is pathetic.

You can also write Josh or Andrew & get a rep insert off them for next to nothing. It will have the stock pearl with no varnish, but shouldn't require sanding to attach.