When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

breitling seawolf titanim case

dadog13

so this guy puts on the bay a replica watch case for the breitling seawolf titanium and says it is PRETTY SURE THE WATCH CASE IS GENUINE...but just seeing the caseback is clear that the watch case is from a replica...the 300m (rep) vs. 3000m (gen)...

I have sent him an e-mail saying this was a replica watch case...he told me that it isn't...and he said it twice...I already sent an e-mail to the highest bidder letting him know that it was a replica watch case...the price hasn't gone too much up...it has some scratches...maybe even the price is right...dunno...

if somebody wants to bid...here you go...then you can buy the seawolf available right now and swap the cases and you'll have a great rep...

breitling seawolf ti case

That's gotta be the rep case. Admittedly one of the best rep cases ever made, but still the rep. We'll soon know if he does what he says he is going to do and puts the rest of it up for sale. Mind you, if it has the decorated ETA2824 movement then all you Asian SFSO owners might want to have a punt for it ;)

Now, if I could find a genuine caseback........ :g: