When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First post with my new Link Chrono

sinbad339

I've been lurking for over a year, but this is my first post. I own about 9 different watches now; several Invictas and several with asian movements such as Trias, Alpha, et. al. But I finally got my first rep; the blue Link Chrnograph. I ordered it from Andrew on the 3rd, and I was very surprised when it arrived on the 8th. Just a PERFECT transaction.

I've read all the comments on the watch, and I was not dissapointed. This watch is just fantastic. I had read that I should wind the watch and let it run for a day or two before removing the plastic, sizing it, etc. to make sure there were not problems, but I just couldn't wait. After one day it runs fine, and I just feel great wearing it. This is a huge step up from any other watch I own. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi; this is a great forum, and I've included my lame attempt at a photo. Thanks to the community and especially the admins. for a great site.

post-3557-1194661439_thumb.jpg

Welcome. Link Chrono is a great choice, as it's very accurate rep. I've owned mine since August 2006. You probably read my two articles of this watch. :)

Enjoy!

2a.jpg