When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus Ultimate 111h

flamemax

Hello All,

History: I ordered a 111h from Angus with a strap and SS bracelet.

Angus attempted to mount the SS bracelet for me before shipping but he has discovered that the spring bars that he has do not fit.

He has 2 different models fo the sprign bars; thin ones and thick ones.

He says fat ones are the bars that go wit this particular model ad the ends fit flush and tight with the watch case, but they are too thick to pass within the SS braclet.

The thin ones pass within the braclet, but stick out a bit from the watch case and also have a bit of a gap where the spring bar end fits flush to the watch case.

I am not doubting Angus, as I am sure he has much more experience than I, but with the wealth os experienced and knowledgable people here on this forum I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced this, and if so, how you worked around the problem.

At the moment I have a decision to make;

Angus has apologized and offered to refund me for the bracelet, which he has not shipped yet due to this issue, or to go ahead and send me the bracelet anyways.

What should I do, I really want the 111h on SS :huh:

Pictures and description from Angus;

IMG_0151.jpg shows the springbar we used for this PAM111 (right) which is thicker.

IMG_0153.jpg shows the thicker springbar screwed in and it looks perfect.

IMG_0154.jpg shows t he thinner springbar is very difficult to screw in and it is too thin and there is a gap between the the springbar and the hole.

Thanks for any and all information!

post-6282-1194727051_thumb.jpg

post-6282-1194727060_thumb.jpg

post-6282-1194727068_thumb.jpg

Dude,

You lost me about two words into your post.

The stainless bracelet should fit fine with the regular lug screws provided with your watch. To my knowledge, no springbars fit with the bracelet.

I don't see what the problem is.

Maybe you're confusing the term spring bar with lug screw.

@Estaban,

Sorry for my terminology; I am not 100% versed in the language of watches.. lol

Pictured above are the items I am referencing, if these are lug screws, then that is what I meant.

Sorry for the confusion.

Estaban is right. Can't tell from your pics if these are springbars or screws. If they compress, they are spring bars. If you have to screw them in, they are screws. The screws will work (they do on mine, though its not from Angus). No springbars that I know of work.