When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GTXL Panda Chronograph

Guest TTK

So buy the Asian 7750 version and have it serviced. The Zigmeister himself says that a serviced ASian 7750 should be every bit as reliable as a Swiss 7750.

Also, I happen to have this watch and the Asian 7750 feels rock solid so far, with good accuracy and strong power reserve, probably the best Asian 7750 out of the box that I own.

TWP has this same model and has expressed an identical opinion of the movement.

Nice. In fact, very nice. Unfortunately it probably only comes with the A7750. Perhaps that movement can be scrapped and a good Swiss movement be put in place. Perhaps, perhaps not. Good looking watch.

Also, keep in mind that the A7750's bad rap is 80% from the old version. The new versions, especially in straight chrono versions isn't nearly as bad. This is a very accurate rep on the wrist (the gen has a solid back, but who gives a rat's A$$?If you don't take your watches off and pass them around the bar or sell them as gen, it'l be no problem. The only change I would make would be to swap the hr. and min. hands with correct blue ones, which should be easy since similar ones are found on lots of of 7750 watches. The rep's GMT hand is fine.