When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New UPO problem

namjah

I just received the UPO yesterday but the problem I am having is that it wont change time. When I pull out the crown, the quick set date function works. The next click is suppose to be changing the time, but nothing happens. Would this be an easy fix that I can do, or should I just send it back to the dealer? Thanks

Are you sure you have pulled the crown all the way to the time set position? It probably requires more strength than you think.

(This doesn't mean you need to use pliers for that). Pull it with your fingernail until you hear another click.

Not saying that your watch isn't broken, but there's a (small) possibility that you're not pulling strongly enough.

Yea im sure I'm pulling it all the way. Sigh, i hate going through the trouble of sending it back

Had the same drama i thought but after a few days i woked it out . mine was a pt po . have fun just keep playiing with it you find that sweet spot to make it all work

If you can wind the watch in the first position, and set the date in the second one, the keyless works is working fine.

I suspect your not pulling hard enough on the crown to get it to the time setting position.

RG

Hmm..after pulling it with some strength and turning the crown, the hands moved a bit then it feels like something is clicking or slipping and then it stops moving. Does this mean i'm just not pulling hard enough? The amount of strength to pull the crown seems excessive to just change the time...very strange