When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning about dealing with Paul Meschwitz

Bearcat

Am having a hard time with a trade that I agreed to do with one Paul Meschwitz of the Boston area. Evidently he has several different forum IDs and several differnt emails on a number of gen and rep watch forums. I found this link about another one of his deals. Ian is evidently his son's name. His brother, Steven lives at an adjacent address and he has stuff sent to his brother's home from time to time. Any info would be helpful.

I always tell people...the seach engine is your friend.

Check this out.......Many IDs and different emails. This is a search for his name from the RWI site:

search.php?keywords=Meschwitz&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

--Doc

Do not deal with a user by the name of Paul Meschwitz. He's been scamming people all over the net and was banned from this site long ago. I believe with all the new upgrades and features over the past few months, the old Banned people are able to get back in now.

here are his know user names & e-mail addresses

ArleighBurke ammpmm@aol.com

SammyJr omega7557@hotmail.com

ElkHunter ipm427yenko@yahoo.com

ZipConnelly detroit-diesel@hotmail.com

UnKnownSoldier inthewind13@yahoo.com

Coolbreeze ammpmm@rcn.com

12.5/1 pmesch@hotmail.com

After doing a little searching, I find this guy has quite a rap sheet on several gen. watch and rep watch forums. Keeps popping up with different user names and emails......Check his IP address........He also claims to be from California and other states but usually has stuff shipped to 48 Williams Ave. in Hyde Park MA (Boston) 02136-3542

This guy is a real piece of work.

Postings and clips below....Can somebody get this over on Via Paneristi?

From a Seiko Watch forum:

[ view entire thread | this msg on the scwf ]

As most of you guys know, I bought this Seiko Black Samurai from this ad here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/170229/message/1182113170/

And the seller shipped an empty envelope which I put up a post here:

index.php?mod=103&action=0&id=1182780726/EMPTY+envelope+shipped+to+me...+I+feel+cheated%2C+what+should+I+do-

Then, the next logical thing to do is to contact the seller and I kept John N in the loop as well.

The seller replied his emails promptly and he has been romancing on the issues with me for weeks. Giving me excuses such as the papers and box is not with him now, etc etc. Then finally he emailed me on 8 July 2007 saying that he has the instruction booklet all ready to be sent out on 09/07/2007. Heres the email I received from him:

"New instruction booklet arrived in mail today and can be sent with watch,still waiting on warranty card but will send what I have on Mon 7/9/07

I give you my word that the Black Dial Samurai will go out Mon Morn

from the

local PO. I may have the inst booklet by then if not I will not hold up

shipping the watch. Thanks Paul M"

But it was an empty promise, I waited patiently for another two days but he didn't email me. And after which I emailed him on two ocassions, but there was still no reply. I have every reason to believe this man is trying to buy time (whatever reasons he has) and is a con man afterall. I guessed he got worried when I did a paypal complaint against him. BUT after when Paypal acted in his favour and removed the complaint, he know that he can withdraw his money happily. (what a good community member Paypal has been)

He use names like JOHN GUENTHNER, Paul M, Anna M (as his email name) and Ian Meschwitz (his email name), Kurt Stiener and Josey Wales (in another forum). Then when I asked him who these people are, he asked me back the same question. John N questioned him in a separate email as well, and there was no response from him.

His email that he use is ammpmm@rcn.com and omega7557@hotmail.com. When I did a google on his email, nick and all, I was horrified to see these:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=30375

http://www.larrybiggs.net/scwf/index.php?m...p;id=1160079673

Now he uses yet another name, MR Josey Wales to try to sell this watch here:

http://www.orientalwatchsite.com/forum/vie...?f=8&t=2771

And a good forummer, emailed me some additional information on this guy, who has an ebay account, and bought some stuff from him.

This crook ebay ID is kurt7557 and his full address is:

Ian Meschwitz (actually his young son's name...can you believe it?)

48 Williams Ave

Hyde Park, MA 02136

United States

So I believed that this address is really where this crook is living in as the item that he bought from this forummer reached him. And I supposed his real name is Ian Meschwitz, Or Paul Meschwitz (Paul M)....

Also....Do not sent anything to a similar address next door....his younger brother Steve Meschwitz lives at 49 Williams Ave. Hyde Park MA 02136. They share a duplex and mail gets swapped.

So guys, what do you think I should do? I feel sick and I really hate to go through this. Is there anyway I can get the crook's phone number through that address? Is there anything I can do?

If you got any suggestions, etc, please let me know. Thank you for all your help and thanks for reading, such a sick post.

Happy Watch Hunting!

Jack W

Edited by Bearcat

He is a thief, liar and f...k scam ALAN MESCHITZ stole watch from me. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!