When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lets Go Heat!!

watcher71

If the Heat can pull this off, it will be a tremendous feat, as the last team that came back to win from 0-2 was the Trailblazers in 1977. It's certainly not impossible, but has only happened twice in the history of the NBA.

To add insult to injury, the Mavs got two four-point plays in the game!

I guess I was wrong about one thing, the MAVs can stop Shaq. Looks like all the Heat fans have done like Shaq in game 2 and disaapeared.

GO MAVS!

Like the Heat, we took too much time off. Defense has been great against Wade, and I think Shaq's free throw shooting is worse than his Lakers days. Two guys do not make a team. We've seen that, and the Mavs do have the best team money can buy, but like Watcher said, that's why they play 7. Got to still believe. There's no place like home. There's no place like home!

Like the Heat, we took too much time off. Defense has been great against Wade, and I think Shaq's free throw shooting is worse than his Lakers days. Two guys do not make a team. We've seen that, and the Mavs do have the best team money can buy, but like Watcher said, that's why they play 7. Got to still believe. There's no place like home. There's no place like home!

Two guys don't make a team? What about the Lakers last 3 or 4 championships? Besides, the Heat have just as mush talent as the Mavs if not more. Mourning, Walker, White Chocolate, Payton, all have been selected 1st team all stars throughout their careers. Excluding Dirk and Stackhouse the Mavs are a very young team. Throw in a coach with very little experience and you've got yourself an upset in the making. Heat all the way!!!!

Two guys don't make a team? What about the Lakers last 3 or 4 championships? Besides, the Heat have just as mush talent as the Mavs if not more. Mourning, Walker, White Chocolate, Payton, all have been selected 1st team all stars throughout their careers. Excluding Dirk and Stackhouse the Mavs are a very young team. Throw in a coach with very little experience and you've got yourself an upset in the making. Heat all the way!!!!

Like Watcher 71 said from the start. That's why they play 7. Where are all of the Mav fans? The silence is deafening. Anybody from Austin? I'm a big Shaq and Heat fan. What I was saying before was that the scoring is usually spread around more evenly on the Mavs, usually that is. Yes they are young, but very talented. I think Dallas will continue to be a Powerhouse in the future. No doubt it is a first class operation. Mourning and Peyton are getting really long in the tooth. Experienced true, but young, not! Hopefully, Just need two more games out of them, and they finally get their Rings. The Lakers had a ton of talent on their Championship teams (Remember; The Mailman) including a very young Kobe Bryant. Heat definately have a more experinced Coach, but Avery Johnson is a good Coach in his own right. I hope the Heat take it in 6, but I'm afraid it will take 7, which is exactly what ABC and the NBA want. Go Heat!

I've been in Mexico and missed the last two games, for which I am very thankful. It is a series now, first to win 2. Hopefully the home wins continue and the Mavs take it in 7. I will be in Grand Turk on Monday, so I may have trouble finding the remianing games on TV, but I'm sure you guys will keep me posted.

Go MAVS!

Go USA tomorrow against Italy! They need all the help they can get.

Mavs let game three slip and looked like they fell asleep for game four.

I'm certainly looking forward to a bounce-back game five in Miami.

Go Mavs!

Ya gotta hate the fact that stackhouse is out...looks like an uphill battles for the mavs in game 5.

Go H E A T!

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. The Heat got lucky! The Hack a Shaq was working, but a win is a win. About the Stackhouse suspension, if Haslam or anybody else from the Heat would have fouled Nowitski that hard, taking his feet out and not even going for the ball, then Mark "Crybaby"Cuban and all of the Mav fans would be crying flagrant foul, and looking for a suspension. A flagrant foul is just that, and you especially don't try to take out one of the League's Stars, Stackhouse got what he deserved. Too bad, cause they could have used him, but he'll be back for game 6. The League has always protected their Stars! Go Heat!.

H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! H E A T WIN!! CHAMPS!!! :Jumpy:

My hat is off to them.

They played very well.

Whoever said "Heat in Six" should start playing the lottery.

Yep, I called it from the very begining...It's all about the NBA baby, sittin at home tonight watching the draft on TV..I don't play the lottery, but every year my husband has me fill in an NCAA bracket just to see how close I can call it...

Yep, I called it from the very begining...It's all about the NBA baby, sittin at home tonight watching the draft on TV..I don't play the lottery, but every year my husband has me fill in an NCAA bracket just to see how close I can call it...

The Bulls came out smelling like Roses. I had the fortune of watching Tyrus Admin play at LSU. This guy is going to be a superstar. His game is suited perfect for the NBA. Mark my words on this. SUPERSTAR!