When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex GMT pepsi dial

watcher71

This is the first rep I bought after joining RWG and procrastinated with the picture thing. So anyway, here it is. It has obvious flaws that I am content with, and it was very inexpensive. It's a jap myota movement, but the sweep seems fairly smooth to my untrained eye. I like the jubilee look, but just bought an oyster replacement so I can alternate the look.

3763-6835.jpg

3763-6836.jpg

3763-6837.jpg

I bought a new band thorugh a third party who got it from King. It's a SS sub band, with SEL and divers extension (w/o the little circular button on the band). I took a chance in buying it because I was not sure if it would fit, but I got lucky and it's not a bad fit. It's not a perfect fit (and clearly not the right band for a GMT), but it fits pretty good and I'm not too terribly anal about the perfect rep. I will probably alternate back to the jubilee, depending on my mood, but will use this one for a while. It's a sweet band by the way... King's bands seem much heavier and solid than the band on my TT sub.

3763-6838.jpg

3763-6839.jpg

3763-6840.jpg

3763-6841.jpg

3763-6842.jpg

3763-6843.jpg

I think that's a nice piece. Jubilee is actually the "original" GMT Master bracelet although it has been only "special order" stuff for Master II. I still like it much better with the Oyster.

But who really cares. Only the watch nerds can spot the "flaws".

Nice watch.