When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordering a watch

cd56

I realize everyone has their own opinions on what dealer to use so i won't ask where to get the best planet ocean chrono. What i really want to know is who has the best service. i have been e mailing silix for weeks trying to place an order and have not received and answer.

Where can i find links to reputible dealers besides the dealers section. even in that section there are not many links to sites.....thanks for any help

I realize everyone has their own opinions on what dealer to use so i won't ask where to get the best planet ocean chrono. What i really want to know is who has the best service. i have been e mailing silix for weeks trying to place an order and have not received and answer.

Where can i find links to reputible dealers besides the dealers section. even in that section there are not many links to sites.....thanks for any help

The recommended dealers listed on this board have been proven to provide good product and good service. You can choose to go elsewhere and you may have good success...some have had this with iOffer.com...however...what is known, is that over hundreds of transactions with some serious WIS types, the products and service have been proven with the dealers listed here.

Silix is a very reliable dealer...often won't write back PMs or messages on the weekend, and may take up to a week to respond. This may not be your cup of tea. They are good dealers though with good service and and product.

For immediate service and "hand-holding" communication (at a price premium), Joshua and Andrew are awesome. Joshua is a great dealer...but Silix is cheaper...

Go to the Dealer reviews section and you'll see the "flavour" for the different collectors.

Joshua is the fastest service. His quality is also, generally, very good indeed.

If you want the peace of mind knowing you are getting an inspected watch, Narikaa gets my vote... but you have to follow his routine depending on when he is making his next voyage to the markets of the far east.

I received my reply and bought an omega planet ocean chrono, paid paypal and he said 3-5 day shipping. I don't mind waiting for a honest dealer just did not know if i was going to get a reply.

I paid $150 and today it looks like he raised the price to $175 so i got in just in time. even at $175 he is by far the cheapest price....thanks for the suggestions.