When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ruby's Diamond datejust

sapphire ghost

Hi, trying to gert some help and opinions here... does anyone know how accurate ruby's diamond datejust is to gen and also how good the "diamond " quality is? I'm really in need of a new dress watch with a bit of shine but someone i occasionally work with has one and while i will not get into a side by side situation i don't want to get called out either... thanks for any and all help..

regards,

SG

I have one or two "diamond' reps. I wear them along with genuine diamonds. You wil never get the shine from a replica like you will from the real thing. They look good in the perfect light but don't compare to the fire and brilliance of real diamonds. Most of the time they will pass because most people don't know a diamond from cut glass. Just be sure not to be wearing your $20,000 watch while driving your rust bucket 1981 honda.

I have one or two "diamond' reps. I wear them along with genuine diamonds. You wil never get the shine from a replica like you will from the real thing. They look good in the perfect light but don't compare to the fire and brilliance of real diamonds. Most of the time they will pass because most people don't know a diamond from cut glass. Just be sure not to be wearing your $20,000 watch while driving your rust bucket 1981 honda.

This is my president from ruby. Never been asked if its real, dont wear it that often but it goes well with my lexus on 20's or navigator on 24's.

RIMG0077_1.jpg