When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MBK/MBW Nautilus

klocklind1

I have heard that it is VERY difficult to get the Patek MBW Nautilus ( from TTK ) ???

How meny of You that have ordered a Patek nautilus ( from TTK !? ) has got it ?

I bought my Nautilus MBW ( black dial ) from a guy that lives in thailand and can buy directly from the shop ( in Bangkok ) that sells all the MBW/MBK watches!!!

And I must say that I am impressed of it, the finish of it is VERY good and the bracelet is a "dream" to touch and wear.

You do not even notice that You have a watch on You wrist !!!

I have taken it for a shower several times with no problem with condensation.

The movement is probably a eta 2824-2 and has kept the time very well ( 0,2 seconds in three weeks!!!!!, thats true !!!! ).

yep, delays are due to the fact that TTK Nautilus have been seized (like 11 at the same time) and that TTK can not afford replacing all of the immediatly (hell, that an awfull lot of money, those are'nt cheap). He'll deliver, no doubt, but he replacing the one by one and it takes time.

The tradeoff with TTK is quite simple: you've got the best garantee you can dream off (wether you're talking of illegal good or not, his garantee is nearly the same as if you were buying a Seiko at an AD), he test all the watche for accuracy (near COSC), waterproofing and perfection, BUT there's a delay for this.

The TTK Nautilus delay is also due to bad luck with custom, but let's face it, how many dealers would have replaced a $5K loss? Even with a regular - legal - eCommerce buying, the delay could be as long.

I bought one of my first rep with TTK, and it took 10 days to arrived from Thailand to France, top noch.