When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM005 from Andrew

pete2528ca

Just got my new PAM005 from Andrew. I will post pictures later, but here is a brief synopsis.

All in all I am very happy. It came with the crown guard mounted upside down, and it freaked me out at first glance. It was also polished, so some scotch brite dulled it down.

On the upside, It had a proper cannon pin, flush to the hands. Dial looked good, nice strap, nice case.

On the downside, I had to grind down the lever as it was too long and wouldn't close, and when I attempted to close it, she wouldn't go, hence grinding it. It is running about six minutes too fast, so I regulated it down, and gave it a few gentle raps on my hand, so hopefully that takes care of that. The only other wierd thing is that the hour hand lights up like a light saber and the rest of the lume everywhere else is mediocre.

Pietro

Just got my new PAM005 from Andrew. I will post pictures later, but here is a brief synopsis.

All in all I am very happy. It came with the crown guard mounted upside down, and it freaked me out at first glance. It was also polished, so some scotch brite dulled it down.

On the upside, It had a proper cannon pin, flush to the hands. Dial looked good, nice strap, nice case.

On the downside, I had to grind down the lever as it was too long and wouldn't close, and when I attempted to close it, she wouldn't go, hence grinding it. It is running about six minutes too fast, so I regulated it down, and gave it a few gentle raps on my hand, so hopefully that takes care of that. The only other wierd thing is that the hour hand lights up like a light saber and the rest of the lume everywhere else is mediocre.

Pietro

Glad you're happy. But I wouldn't trust the rapping-on-hand regulation method, and you might want to talk with Andrew about some of the issues. Obviously the watch came with the wrong CG, if it had to be brushed and wouldn't close on the crown without grinding....

• 2 months later...