When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying from Chinese replica clothing websites

Bark3rd

I have been searching for a replica website that carries the brands of ties I like (want to go broke quick, buy a closet full of Hermes ties, I'm done). I found this site and plan to order some samples to check the quality. Seems legit, the only weird thing is when you go to checkout you cant do it directly from the site, you get an email with a copy of your order then someone contacts you for pmt (havent got that far yet). Check it out: http://www.replicawiki.com/index.asp

They take credit cards, whats my risk there? If they are con artists wont the cc company refund?

Check out the complicated Visa Pmt instructions: (Is this normal when doing business with Chinese companies?)

NOTES (only for VISA payment):

Our Visa account can only receive RMB (Chinese dollar), so we will quote the total price in RMB.

When you make payment, please pay the amount of RMB. We know that you VISA card may don’t have RMB, it doesn’t matter, your bank will deduct the amount of USD from your credit card automatally.

For expample:

Your total order is 100 USD.

The total you need to pay is: 100 USD+10 USD (Banking charge)=110 USD.

Say RMB total 825 Yuan.

You need to input 825 on the “Payment Amount”

When you finished, your bank will deduct 110 USD from your VISA card account.

If you have question, please email to wikiservice@replicawiki.com

*International cards payment Q&A

I: Why can’t my card pay normally?

If your VISA, MASTER, the JCB card in hand is not effective, the main reason is that you have not done the 3D verification. The so-called 3d verification is free service provided by the credit card company to guarantee the secure online shopping for customers. You may directly request your sending card bank to add this kind of service by telephone. In terms of VISA card, this service is called verified by visa service, and in terms of MasterCard it is called MasterCard secure code service and J/Secure service in terms of JCB card. Actually this will provides you with one secure code to guarantee your personally use of this card, and to avoid the occurrence of fraud.

II: What is 3 Domain Secure?

3 Domain Secure is a unique service that uses personal passwords or identity information to help protect Credit Card numbers against unauthorized use. Once activated your credit cerd number cannot used for online purchases whithout your personal password. 3 Domain Secure is available for most credit cards from participating financial institutions.

III: Whether secured code service charges or not ?

It does not charge any fee to increase this service.

IV: Why is the net speed very slow during the payment?

When you submit your credit card information, the IPS platform is verifying the identity to the relevant bank through 128 key encryption,.Moreover, if your credit card is issued by an overseas bank, the network itself will also delay certain time about 10 seconds.

V: How to make the secure verification for my payment card?

You can apply for the secure payment verification on line.

The user holding the VISA card may directly enter http://www.visa.com/globalgateway/gg_selec...ml?retcountry=1 page to choose your national page to carry on the application. Usually

I am also talking with Bergies but he doesn't deal much in ties.

Edited by Bark3rd