When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thanks to Ziggy

stang

I'm not sure what forum The Zigmeister peruses but I figure this one is a good bet. I wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to The Zigmeister for servicing my watch and reluming the face/hands. The Zigmeister fixed the dislocated minute hand and did his thorough servicing work with a very quick turn-around time. (once my appointment date had arrived) The Superluminova application looks and works excellent, much better than the original lume. There are a few scratches on the minute hand which are noticeable upon close inspection, but I was warned that this is a distinct possibility when relume work is done. The quality of the relume work more than compensates for the appearance of the scratches ... I would definitely do it again.

The $200 fee for service of the A7750 (complete disassembly, cleaning, oiling, reassembly, etc) is very fair in my opinion, especially considering the fees others charge and the questionably thorough job they do (swish & dip???). I trust The Zigmeister's skill and ethics. Similarly, his relume work ($100) is very reasonable and beautifully done. The skeleton hands on the Seamaster are very difficult to work on, but he did a great job.

KUDOS The Zigmeister!! :1a: (I wanted to acknowledge you publicly rather than via PM). FYI to members, the waiting list is very long but worth the wait IMO.

Cheers Rob! :sun:

Sincerely,

Jeff (Mustang)