When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you change the strap on Cartier Santos chrono?

sqml

Is it tube and screw like panerai? i got the 7753 version from Angus, its amazing looking watch. Probably the most accurate rep i've ever owned. Thanks

I just ordered from him too...... still waiting for the watch......may i ask how long it took for the watch to arrive?

Did you guys go SS or Two Tone on the 7753 Santos Chrono? I'm a big fan, but the Two Tone Gold Version that Angus has is 14k when the gold should be 18k, and I'm still leaning toward the two tone. The All SS looks great too...

Bummer about the strap being glued, I just received a custom HKTAN Brown Alligator strap that may have to go to the sales corner...and i've been patiently waiting to receive it for 6 weeks.

SS or Two Tone, which is the way to go??

I got a strap from HKTan for my Santos 100 Chrono. It is indeed quite hard to get the pins out. You have to hammer out the pins. They look like screws but don't use a screwdriver, otherwise you will strip the ends completely. I used a hammer from a watch repair kit I picked off ebay for $10.