When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

yacht master

jojje22

I dont know if TTK still has some stocks left. Try narikaa or bklm1234.

can anyone help me to find a reliable dealer, that can sell me a good replica off a yacht master anr other Rolex watches.

Know that there are alot of scam sites out there.

PM or write here if its alowed.

John

Perfect Clones - http://www.pc-80108.com/rolex-yachtmaster-c-55_65.html

My YM ( RLYMS10001 ) has great accuracy and is a good time keeper (+2s/day). Bought a cheaper ($140) version from Silix-Prime but was disappointed in its obvious flaws when compared to the Perfect Clones one. That said, it keeps good time (-1s/day) and is a lot cheaper. So, it depends on just how much detail you want.

Perfect Clones - http://www.pc-80108.com/rolex-yachtmaster-c-55_65.html

My YM ( RLYMS10001 ) has great accuracy and is a good time keeper (+2s/day). Bought a cheaper ($140) version from Silix-Prime but was disappointed in its obvious flaws when compared to the Perfect Clones one. That said, it keeps good time (-1s/day) and is a lot cheaper. So, it depends on just how much detail you want.

well id like it to be as perfect as a replica can be, how does this 1 look: http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...products_id=853

i dont know what to look for when it comes to flauds compared with the real thing, so comments on it would be nice.

John

i dont know what to look for when it comes to flauds compared with the real thing, so comments on it would be nice.

• Open a browser window, visit the Rolex site and bring up the pages for the YM
  • Look at the pics on the dealers site and start comparing details, looking for obvious differences
  • Check the hands - thickness, length, positioning of circle and size on the second hand
  • Look at the crown (The bit you wind) does it look too angular, is it too wide, how close does it appear to the original
  • Look at the font of the text, its size and spacing on the face. Does the logo look accurate
  • Look at the bottom at the 'Swiss Made' is it in the right position, is it spaced correctly, does it have minute markers at either side that extend up
  • Look at the date window - Do the numbers appear to be the correct size

There are lots of other things to check for but depends on how much accuracy you're looking for. By what you've said, I think if you match the above criteria to the TTime one you'll be happy with it.