When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronomat TT--wheels should be white not gold

beanyboy

I am totally in love with the new generation of Chronomats that are now available. I am hoping to purchase a TT with a leather strap. Today I strolled over to the Tourneau store to check out the real thing, and I examined a real Breity Chronomat two tone with a crocodile strap. An amazingly beautiful watch! When I came home to buy one from one of our esteemed dealers (????), I noticed that the reps had gold cirlces (or wheels) rather than white and black ones like the gen. What's the deal with this? Many other Chronomat reps have the white black wheels, so I don't know why the rep manufacterers feel like they have to make the three wheels gold. It actually cheapens the watch. So unless some reader knows of a source I missed, which is highly likely, I guess I am waiting to part with my $280.

Disappointed, but hoping that the rep makers will figure this out and make it right.

Beany

I am totally in love with the new generation of Chronomats that are now available. I am hoping to purchase a TT with a leather strap. Today I strolled over to the Tourneau store to check out the real thing, and I examined a real Breity Chronomat two tone with a crocodile strap. An amazingly beautiful watch! When I came home to buy one from one of our esteemed dealers (????), I noticed that the reps had gold cirlces (or wheels) rather than white and black ones like the gen. What's the deal with this? Many other Chronomat reps have the white black wheels, so I don't know why the rep manufacterers feel like they have to make the three wheels gold. It actually cheapens the watch. So unless some reader knows of a source I missed, which is highly likely, I guess I am waiting to part with my $280.

Disappointed, but hoping that the rep makers will figure this out and make it right.

Beany

The TT seems to come in two versions.......http://www.breitling.com/en/.... check out the Breitling Instruments site.. and the two tone version has a flash pic of the white subs but the "versions" area has the TT with gold sub dials :D I have the TT BCE and the subs ar in fact gold :)

edit add on:..hope that helps BB, if that will help youpart with your $$ B)

The TT seems to come in two versions.......http://www.breitling.com/en/.... check out the Breitling Instruments site.. and the two tone version has a flash pic of the white subs but the "versions" area has the TT with gold sub dials :D I have the TT BCE and the subs ar in fact gold :)

edit add on:..hope that helps BB, if that will help youpart with your $$ B)

Thanks. I went to the Breitling site and noticed that some of the Chronomats have gold dials. Who knew? Anyway, I still think I like the white dials better and will wait for one to come out....

Beany