When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Got my UPO today!

Bark3rd

I am very, very pleased with my Pefect Clones (Joshua) UPO. You would have to be a rep freak RWG member to know it's a rep. One thing I should mention about this transaction that I think had alot to do with the condition of the watch is the quality of the packaging. The watch was completely shrink-wrapped in plastic, with two layers over the crystal, inside a plastic sheath, inside a zip lok bag, inside bubble wrap, packed tightly in a purpose made high-density styrofoam box (the box had a small cutout inside it just big enough for the watch as well as a lid-(I'm going to keep it), then all of this was in a heavyweight cardboard shipping box. Everything on the watch functions perfectly, I set the time and set it on my bedside last night next to my Bvulgari-this morning the times are identical. Listening to the 2 watches in each ear cant tell a difference in the sound of the "tick" for whatever thats worth (maybe my Bvulgar1 has an asian movement...). The crown moves in and out smoothly, the bezel lines up and rotates perfectly. Simply awesome. I will post some pics as soon as I can figure out how to properly photograph these things, tried the other day with my Bvlgari (see sig)-surprisingly difficult to do! Thanks to RWG and the Omega experts for helping me make my first rep purchase.

The hardest part of all this was trying to explain, is a positive light, what exactly a "rep" is to my wife! :p