When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can Anyone Source Me A 18mm Rolex Buckle In Stainless Steel?

eye.surgeon

thanks!
Hey, can I smack this guy!!!??? Seriously , this is the kind of question that raises all kinds of hackles here. As something of a newbie myself, I learned this is not a marketplace but a site for serious discussion about quality and nuances. The long time posters here take what they do very seriously and they devote a lot of time and effort to reviewing and researching the good, the bad, and the ugly of the replica collecting business. Just showing up and demanding service and information is frowned upon here. There is lots of information available in the sections of this forum that can be accessed by the search function. Maybe it's a physician thing. I had the same baptisim here. Edited by crystalcranium

Just showing up and demanding service and information is frowned upon here. There is lots of information available in the sections of this forum that can be accessed by the search function. Maybe it's a physician thing. I had the same baptisim here.

It is not a physician thing - that is silly.

There's nothing wrong with posting a WTB in the trading section of the forum, perhaps under 'straps and bracelets.' Otherwise, try Classicwatchparts, or Timeman.net. Just put the request in the correct section, that's all. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Didn't mean to upset anyone. I'm simply asking for a good source for a part. I'm a contributing member of the forum. I did a search and nothing came up. 18mm Rolex buckles are extremely hard to find, as far as I can tell, as the vast majority are 16mm or smaller. Thanks for the suggestion of classicwatchparts. They don't have one either (again, wrong size).

Edited by eye.surgeon

Didn't mean to upset anyone. I'm simply asking for a good source for a part. I'm a contributing member of the forum. I did a search and nothing came up. 18mm Rolex buckles are extremely hard to find, as far as I can tell, as the vast majority are 16mm or smaller. Thanks for the suggestion of classicwatchparts. They don't have one either (again, wrong size).

Just smacking ya a little like I got smacked. Actually, I got my ass in quite an uproar about a week ago when it happened and got on quite a soap box about how this board needed to be more welcoming to newcomers, be more tolerant, yada yada yada etc.....

Just smacking ya a little like I got smacked. Actually, I got my ass in quite an uproar about a week ago when it happened and got on quite a soap box about how this board needed to be more welcoming to newcomers, be more tolerant, yada yada yada etc.....

OK, cool. You did join the forum 4 whole days before me :victory: