When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Easiest way to install bracelet on Sub

thecrow

I took off the bracelet on my Sub with a small screwdriver about 5 months ago and installed a nato strap....well, I want the bracelet back on and am having a hell of a time getting it back on. Im not using any special tools, is there something I should buy that would make this easier or am I doing something wrong.

I took off the bracelet on my Sub with a small screwdriver about 5 months ago and installed a nato strap....well, I want the bracelet back on and am having a hell of a time getting it back on. Im not using any special tools, is there something I should buy that would make this easier or am I doing something wrong.

You can use the same tool you use to remove the bracelet. Just put the spring bar in at a slight angle and compress the other side as you slide the end link into place.

If I put one side of the spring bar into place on the one side and try to compress it no matter what angle i try to insert the other side there isnt enough move to move it into place. Seems like the only way the endlink would insert is if I go straight in....seems really tight, I feel like i need to compress the spring bars with a plier tool in order to go straight in......anyway, I will keep trying. I am about ready to just purchase another sub and have one with the bracelet and the other with the nato.