When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can anyone identify the Rep?

brianna143

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out exactly what original Omgea this watch is supposed to be a rep for. I checked on the Omega site, and also on Google, but couldnt find it anywhere. The company apparantly states that it's a speedmaster, but it is in their "Seamaster" section of their site. I know the company is on the scam list, thats why Im getting them to send me a free sample to either vouch for them, or not vouch for them (this is the sample their sending me). Thanks, any help would be great! :D

Omega.bmp

For some reason the picture is not loading correctly, so below I copied my original message, along with the link to the site where the pictures of the watch is. Please let me know!

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out exactly what original Omgea this watch is supposed to be a rep for. I checked on the Omega site, and also on Google, but couldnt find it anywhere. The company apparantly states that it's a speedmaster, but it is in their "Seamaster" section of their site. I know the company is on the scam list, thats why Im getting them to send me a free sample to either vouch for them, or not vouch for them (this is the sample their sending me). Thanks, any help would be great!

http://exactreplicas.com/product.php?produ...=379&page=1

So your saying its not even an Omega watch???? If their trying to become reputable, why the hell would they send me something that isnt even a rep of anything????? What a bunch of idiots! I posted alot about this company after I ordered something, and than never heard anything from them, I had to threaten them with the cops, and chargebacks before they not only refunded my money, but offered me this watch for free! If you type in exactreplicas in the search, you'll see my posts. What a bunch of grade A douch bags! I guess if its nothing at all, I'll just give it to my dad for Christmas, he wont know

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out exactly what original Omgea this watch is supposed to be a rep for. I checked on the Omega site, and also on Google, but couldnt find it anywhere. The company apparantly states that it's a speedmaster, but it is in their "Seamaster" section of their site. I know the company is on the scam list, thats why Im getting them to send me a free sample to either vouch for them, or not vouch for them (this is the sample their sending me). Thanks, any help would be great! :D

It matters not whether you vouch or not, they are still criminals, plain and simple.