When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Holiday City Lights/ or special Family ornament

lanikai

Being a Pacific islander, I do miss the snow(but not the cold) and the fire place... I alway's have dreamed of seeing the Alps and the rest of Europe.

I have a request ,.. I would really like to see your City Holiday Lights from California to Europe to Asia and beyond...and if you do celebrate Chistmas do you have a special ornament that has been handed down through the generations? And if Tradition has any bearing on your Holiday's what is it?

In Seattle it was really cool to cut down our own tree..how bout u?

And not to exclude anyone.. I believe in respecting all Faiths and Beliefs, because I do believe no matter what you believe or who you choose to pray to, it ultimately goes to the same mailbox... faith and beliefs are a personal choice ...IMHO... how do you celebrate not necessarily Christmas but .. Pass over or Hanuka (sic) .. Ramadan (sic)

So how bout posting pics of your snow covered towns,.. city,... trees,.... family hierloom ornaments or wat.. evas...

thanks in Advance

May God Bless All and keep Your loved ones Safe This Holiday Season.

Have a Joyful Holiday

Lanikai ........PS...... I will try and get pics of our Hawaiin barefooted Santa