When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gulf Monaco...anyone make it yet?

Unabomber

Just found this forum not too long ago. Wonderful place!

When my ship pulled into Marmaris, Turkey I picked up a Tag Heuer Monaco Sixty Nine and a Breitling Bentley. Both are pretty nice, but what I'm really looking for is the Monaco Gulf or Porsche 917 edition or whatever the real name is. I did some crappy searching here, but no luck. Anyone know of a place that sells this model? I did find the Monaco with the racing stripes in Marmaris, but not the gulf edition and everytime I asked, the accent came into effect and they thought I was talking about the golf edition and they went off to find the Tiger Woods model which none of the had. :rolleyes:

Picked up the 69 for $60 and the Bentley for $140...not bad I think, but I'm a replica watch n00b. Several years ago I picked up a Tag Heuer Kirium there for $80.

Will be visiting there two more times soon,so I hope to not buy too many replicas while I'm there. I think the wife is starting to hate after I bought the Bentley. :D

Ron