When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with Ladies YM

Ironman

Hi All,

I had to make a new I.D because I couldn't remember my password from a couple years ago. Anyway I received to Ladies YM from Josh today and it looks real nice, but When you shake it a little to wind it there's something rattling inside, sounds like a little weight sliding back and forth in the case. I can get the second hand to move for 5-15 seconds but then it stops. Can't get it to move at all while wearing. I emailed him and am waiting reply. Is there anything I can to do to it?

Thanks

Edited by Ironman

Try winding it manually by giving the crown 20-30 revolutions slowly. If the watch begins to run and continues then, indyberetta is correct. You could open the case and secure the rotor screw....problem solved. :D I hope that you can resolve this problem yourself rather than send it back to China which is a royal PIA.

Hi, Thanks for the help. I hand winded it and it ran. So I got the back off using a half inch around by 6" piece of wood with duck tape on the end. As soon as it opened a little tiny piece of metal came out, I thought is was a broken piece, but after looking at through a magnifying glass I saw it was actually the screw. I had an optical screw driver but it was to thick so I put on the grinder and thined the end. Secured it and all is good. I hope it doesn't come lose again though.

Thanks for the quick replys, very nice of you.