When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Chronomat EVO with Blue Face!

breitlingtim

Hi Guys!

Merry Christmas to ME!!! I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new buddy and I can't be happier! Many thanks to Andrew for this beauty. This is my first Breitling Rep and I was really worried, but let me tell you that I really am amazed with the quality and the detail. I will post pictures tonight! I would love to hear your thoughts on it since I am new to reps and would like to get any suggestions anyone may have to improve it.

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

Tim

DSC01542.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01523.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01531.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

That's it for now. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have. One other thing. I did originally order the "ultimate" and I was told it was not being made anymore. Is there anyway I can get the silver hands installed? and how much does something like that run? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Thanks guys!

Edited by breitlingtim

wow thats awesome. your subdials look more white than any of the BCEs ive seen. most look very silver. i am thinking of this blue dial as my next purchase and while i like the look of the black hands (i even painted my Navi's hands black) im not quite sure i can live with this date font.

nonetheless for your first breit rep its a hell of a watch..congratulations :)