When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Two Heartaches one night, what more can a man handle.

TWP

Dear All,

I knew when i posted this watch i would regret it as it did not last long. Less than 24 hours. The time will come i am sure that i will have personal time to do one again, but I do regret selling it.' Below is the actual listing of the watch

Dear All

This is a very unique watch that i am offering.

Please look at the gen picture below

panerai115gen.jpg

Now please look at mine for comparison purposes. Cannon pinion has been reworked. Dial and hands have superior lume.

Specifications: Asian Unitas Eta Clone E Movement

VPH: 21,600 just like the gen

Crystal: Sapphire

Ar Coating: Yes

Case: 316L one piece forged

Case Dimensions: 44 X 14

Caseback: Display

Cannon pinion: Flush

Dial: Black with very nice lume L Swiss L on dial just like gen, very nice spacing

Crown Guard: SS polished just like gen (notice i took pictures of it on, but have since flipped it over

Hands: Superior lume

Strap: Leather

Price: $350

Availability: One already made and assembled, but i will make others at request

Shipping: In U.S.A. only, sorry one of a kind piece

Panerai-115.jpg

Panerai-115_8.jpg

Panerai-115_1.jpg

Panerai-115_2.jpg

Panerai-115_3.jpg

Panerai-115_4.jpg

Panerai-115_5.jpg

Panerai-115_7.jpg

I have aleady order another one to do as i fell in love with this one overnight!

Another sad note, i just finished what will be my last 112H for now. Rumuor has it that after the chinese new year the 112H will be back in stock. I know that david sells the dials, but his are to thin for my liking. Anyways, i lot of work, tears, and sweat went into this one. Looks nice as the customer wanted it on a kevlar strap that i am now selling!

112H-Base_1.jpg

112H-Base_2.jpg

112H-Base_3.jpg

112H-Base_4.jpg

112H-Base_5.jpg

What is Superior Lume? Is it superior to Super Luminova or inferior to Super Luminova but superior to what is on the stock reps?

BTW, I still wonder what the gen 2052 handwind PAMs would be worth if someone tried to sell one--there's no destro PAM numbered 2052 to be sure, but I actually do feel sorry for the unlucky guys who plunked down hard earned dough for #2052 111E and H's.

What is Superior Lume? Is it superior to Super Luminova or inferior to Super Luminova but superior to what is on the stock reps?

I asked him the same thing on RWI.. it made sense after he explained it.

Certainly Sir.

It is my unique mixture, 3 parts of different tritec lume, 3 parts binder

I think my question to him was about "plumed" which apparently is "prince" lumed because some of his work was done by vaccume "vaclumed"... Hell.. I just want a GLH-umed "glows like hell"

Destro looks nice prince, not my cup of tea but maybe someones.

I only lume with Tritec my friend. I meant superior to rep lume and noctiluma. Guess i should have been more specific.

From one artist to another, awesome work, brother

From a future client (still waiting for enough spare cash ) I can't wait to let you work your magic on mine

Thanks hope you had a good holiday season!