When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bling Bling Bling!

prince458

Fellow Rep enthusiasts ... 2 things:

I am searching for a big watch with "Bling" on the bezel and watch band. I've seen other members post these watches with pics ... i did not book mark. Can any one help or suggest a "bling" watch .... what I need is a ig thick watch ... 37-44 mm face and not less than 15mm thick .... want the blink to look as gen as possible under all lighting conditions like diamonds if possible.

Does Montblanc, Patek Philippe, omega Hublot have any models and the perenial questions which dealer is best represented in this category.

Most dealers have some bling models.

Try King, she has some nice blinged up Hublot Big Bangs, Jacob & Co's... then you have some Breits with bling bezels, which i beleive Andrew does, among others of course :)

I would personally go for a Hublot Big Bang with diamond bezel from King.

Moi

.... want the blink to look as gen as possible under all lighting conditions like diamonds if possible.

Hello

I am sorry to disappoint you, but fake diamonds will never, ever look like real ones regardless of how "finely cut" they are or whatever "exotic" country they supposedly come from. If you decide to buy a watch with diamonds, you will look like a joke.. everyone will see you walking around with a fake blink blink, and everyone will think: "gosh, whats this guy think he is, a billionnaire? what a joke!"

They are tempting. The DayDate with full diamonds (face, bezel, case, midlinks, etc) will twinkle phenomenally. To the untrained eye, like myself, I couldn't tell real diamonds from fake ones. Nevertheless, it will not look like real. It won't even be sufficient to fool the dumbest hillbilly, because everyone will assume instantly that a diamond Rolex (or other lux brand) is fake. Do you know how much these types of watches retail for? $100,000+ and that's the base models.

You're new here, and I know where you are coming from. I see this very often, and so do many other members here. For their first watch, everyone wants gold & diamonds. ...and they want the diamonds to look REAL. This indicates that you don't just want a "fun" watch, you are serious. Please listen to me, and save your money (and your dignity). The diamonds look fake from a mile away, and the gold will wear off faster than you can say "LOOK EVERYONE IM A RAPPER HEY HEY..... HEY...... GUYS?"

;)

Well if you want big and blingy go for Jacob & Co. It is 47mm and 13.3 mm thick.

JAC001A.JPG

And here is all diamond encrusted Rolex Daytona. Not as big at 40mm and 12.5mm.

1.jpg

Or this Chanel J12 at 41.5 mm and 15mm thick.

4.jpg

But ask for this braclet with diamonds all around

4.jpg

Puretime has it with swarovski crystals and a smaller non chrono model.

Or a Piaget at 33m and 5mm thick.

3.jpg

Edited by vardan33

Hello

I am sorry to disappoint you, but fake diamonds will never, ever look like real ones regardless of how "finely cut" they are or whatever "exotic" country they supposedly come from. If you decide to buy a watch with diamonds, you will look like a joke.. everyone will see you walking around with a fake blink blink, and everyone will think: "gosh, whats this guy think he is, a billionnaire? what a joke!"

They are tempting. The DayDate with full diamonds (face, bezel, case, midlinks, etc) will twinkle phenomenally. To the untrained eye, like myself, I couldn't tell real diamonds from fake ones. Nevertheless, it will not look like real. It won't even be sufficient to fool the dumbest hillbilly, because everyone will assume instantly that a diamond Rolex (or other lux brand) is fake. Do you know how much these types of watches retail for? $100,000+ and that's the base models.

You're new here, and I know where you are coming from. I see this very often, and so do many other members here. For their first watch, everyone wants gold & diamonds. ...and they want the diamonds to look REAL. This indicates that you don't just want a "fun" watch, you are serious. Please listen to me, and save your money (and your dignity). The diamonds look fake from a mile away, and the gold will wear off faster than you can say "LOOK EVERYONE IM A RAPPER HEY HEY..... HEY...... GUYS?"

;)

I have a friend with a gen diamond bezel BCE...my diamond bezel TW Masterpiece looks more genuine then his watch according to the majority of all people who have commented on both pieces. Ive seen many reps with diamonds and most are crap...there are a few that look genuine though. Anybody who knows stones would know but may need a loop.

Upkeep is important with faux diamonds. the real deal keep their luster in a mud bath, but dirt and dust cling to cubic zirconia etc, big time, so if you use a jewelry cleaner on the faux diamonds you stand a chance of the brilliant glow, however be cautious and use a small paint brush or Q tip as the cleaner may remove gold plating.

you sound like me before my most recent purchase.. a Hublot SS-bling diamond watch.. (unfortunately, a little buyer's remorse is what I'm facing now)

if I can reverse time.. I would've instead gone with Angus' offering of the J12 with Svaro-crystals as it would bling like no one's business :)

truthfully.. only you can answer these types of questions because you know your tastes best.. but here's something to help you come to a decision and avoid buyer's remorse like I'm going thru now..

#1-what watches do you have now..? For example if you have a killer Cartier Santos and just want to have a similar watch with bling.. don't get the Santos model with bling on it

-----that's my buyer's remorse right now.. I have 2 amazing HBB's but the circle I have at work is in love with my hbbrgpc.. I cannot possibly wear the bling bang to work because it would be so obvious that something's not right :(

that's really the main tip I have.. don't get the same style watch with bling because it won't be right if in your real life circle of people you encounter (to simplify this.. if you have a Cartier Santos, get a BCE Chrono Evo with the bling bezel :p)

so yea.. I should've gotten the Chanel J12 with svaro's :(