When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Girard Perregaux reps?

dieselpower

DP-

Here are the only GPs I could find doing quick research, neither is exactly what your friend is looking for but maybe either dealer could source the exact one for you. King is recommended, but use the other dealer at your own risk:

http://www.cclv.net/0.htm

http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=3232160

Good luck, Arty

The first link shown above is of a mechanical Asian day / date mov't......no chrono functions......I sold a few of them last year......only in panda style dials....the second one is a very poor representation of the Sea Hawk....available here in Thailand...but worthy of no consideration.....!

105GP375MM2.jpg

I'd like to see at least one of the factories attempt a good GP.....preferably this one....!

1b_3.jpg

10_3.jpg

9e_3.jpg

28_3.jpg

43_3.jpg

19_3.jpg

4e_3.jpg

Edited by TTK

Great photo's and stunning watch, Neil. I wonder when we will see one of this caliber repped. I've got one GP gen that is 20 years old, and also have the faux chrono ferrari version in your first pic. I suspect will see a GP rep this new year.........just don't know which one. I'm sure this one would be one of the most popular on our forums.

.........just waiting.

@robert.....you and me both.....I think the GP Ferrari shown above would be a stunning replica....if they could get it to the standard of recent reps such as the Aquaracer and the Ferraris.....it's from a great marque.....it has pedigree.....and a history.....it has contrast and a dash of Ferrari red ....I'd be a happy camper and I think a few others would be too....!