When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graphite Ultimate BCE

ck986

I am currently in the market for a graphite dial / black sub-dial ultimate BCE. Is this watch true to the genuine watch? I was told that only the graphite/graphite dial is accurate and that there is a grey dial with black subdials. Which is the true to gen dial?

Second would you guys choose this watch over the 2007 Cousteau and 3717 pilots watch. I prefer the BCE because it needs so few mods just the datewheel and possibly some lume.

ck

graphite only comes with graphite sub dials. if you want the black subdials then you need to get the slate grey dial. that one is very close to the gen, but the rep makers missed that the outer part of the dial is also black.....the rep does not have this.

you can see the outer part of the dial is black in the pic of the gen below.

4144192657b285677a9owo0.jpg

Edited by italiano17771

Italiano knows his Breitlings..as does Andrew and chrgod....

this is just more pics and my 2 cents

post-2172-1199073981_thumb.jpgpost-2172-1199074024_thumb.jpg Graphite .. dial

for me the BCE .. cousteau.. IWC 3717 .. they are all unique and hard to pick out one over the other...they are all very good but not perfect "super rep" but close... and "2nd place is the first to loose".. so with that said i like them all but if I were to pick and order for buying .. i would go

Cousteau

BCE Graphite

IWC Pilot

but thaose choices may change tomorrow.... they all have thier own flawa .. but what you need as far as a very good rep.. you will get.. IMHO