When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

sand/bead blasting a rep to look like titanium.. need help (maybe ajoesmith?)

hi i've seen alot of members blasting their reps so that it looks like titanium.. and the more i see them.. the more i like it.. however i'm not really familiar with these 'blasting' system thing.. nor do i have any access to it.. so i would like to ask someone's help if they have access to it.. ajoesmith have done aluminium oxide blasting to his rep and i like it very much.. and a coincidence that ajoesmith lives in australia.. so if you can help me on this ajoesmith.. i would appreciate it very much

well i have a rolex daytona which was already a fantasy watch anyway.. it is a rolex 116520 but for some reason the dial is meteorite.. it annoys me but since it's already a fantasy watch.. why not fantasize it even more.. so i was thinking.. i would like to make lind of a hybrid mod thing.. with the brushed part of the rep being blasted.. while leaving the polished part as it is.. to show you what i meant.. below is the pic.. (grey area is where i would like it to get blasted to look like titanium.. while leaving the rest as it is..

i don't know if this is possible.. but maybe it is possibe by covering the polished part with a sticky tape or something.. and is anyone up for the job? or anyone that have access to a blaster? please if you can help me.. it would be appreciated..

if anyone can help me make this fantasy watch come true please pm me :D

blastingdaytona.jpg

Edited by arminvanbuuren