When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ApBands.com Gen Alligator band for Royal Oak Offshore & Wempe Diver

Raijor

I finally decided to upgrade my AP Wempe diver from the rep rubber band it came with to the after market genuine alligator one made by ApBands.com. My biggest concern that had prevented me from buying before had been the thought that it might not fit. That was an unnecessary worry as it fits the Wempe diver perfectly.

I ordered the chocolate brown version for $249 and also purchased the bar and cap set for $39. Because I ordered 2 weeks before Christmas delivery was slow as expected. What was not expected was that the package sat in Canada Customs for a full 2 weeks after Christmas.

The band is very thick - a full 1/4" at the lugs and tapering down to a 1/16" at the buckle.

Genuine alligator has its own special look that is very difficult to duplicate (some Bob straps do come very close). This strap has a mat finish that will develop a rich patina over time.

The inside of the strap is lined with the softest leather I have ever felt on a strap making it very comfortable. This is the most comfortable watch I have now.

The bar and cap set made installing the strap simple and easy. No drilling of the watch lugs was necessary and the bar slipped through strap and lugs and the cap screwed on the other end.

Judge for yourself from the photos. I think think that this strap has stepped the watch up more than a few notches in looks department. I feel that the ApBand.com product is expensive but worth it.

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0456.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg