When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Formal Introduction

Guest asad

Hi, i have been browsing this forum for the past few weeks and recently became a member, I have been hoping around from the IWC forum to the Panerai forum and yes the Sales Forum boy was that fun!!!. and have been struck by what a great community you guys have here, with a great amount of information. I have been collecting watches seems like forever and only had dealt in Gens. Recently a good friend of mine showed me this site and with that i found out how good reps have become. Originally i had thought reps were really cheap looking watches which barely looked like gens... Boy was i wrong. I was thinking of selling one of my gens to having a whole good collection of reps, though i will leave that to another day. Though a handful of rep models have struck me but after doing research i guess i am on the hunt to find a good super replica to my liking.Originally i was thinking of getting a watch i probably will never buy due to its gen cost. But i could not find a good personal favorite the IWC Big Pilot, and settled for an Ultimate Panerai even though i had previously owned a couple of gen Panerai's even though i really liked them, but sold them because i could not justify paying that much for such a simple watch with a hand wound movement. The hunt is still on to finding that watch which is a very good rep But its gen model is worth over 10K, any suggestions? I have already looked into Hublot's, and Audemars great reps. Hublot was very awkward on my small wrist, But AP i don't know yet, as i have never tried them on.

Here are some pictures of the watches i currently own, they are not reps.

Rolex Submariner 14060M No Date

DSC_0926.jpg

Omega Seamaster Chrono

DSC03073.jpg

Breitling Chrono Avenger Titanium

DSC02722.jpg

Omega Vintage Speedmaster Pro Moon Watch 1979 with 861 Mov't

DSC02476.jpg

Omega Speedmaster Pro Moon Watch See Thru Back 3572.50

DSC03177.jpg

The Omega Trio Speedmaster Pro's

(From right 1969,1979,1999 Year Models)

DSC03335.jpg

Omega Planet Oceans

DSC_0680.jpg

Edited by Admin

Welcome Asad. You are off to a good start with 3 gens. As you say, the quality of reps are quite good, so you should be pleased with whatever you purchase. Do some reserach first and then you will be ok.