When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to remove a permanent link on AP SS band?

rckh

Dear All:

I know it's sound weird; but anyone know how to remove a permanent link on AP SS band? Because my wrist is too small; even I remove all 4 removable links on my MBW AP ROO but it still can't fit for me. I think if I could remove 1~2 Permanent link on SS band. It should fit for me. Anyone have any idea how to do this?

A million Thx for your help!

Best Regards,

Raymond

Raymond even if you remove additional link the general design of the bracelet will still be a problem. First links right next to the lugs are not flexible enough...

I have a real problem with this right now in my ROO... this damn thing is either too loose or too tight!!!

I've tried two different set-ups like 20 times already since I got it yesterday i.e. "3 links removed... too tight.... 2 links removed.... to damn loose hanging all over my hand.... so it is 3 links again.... Jesus it is so tight it hurts!.... I NEED to add this additional link and just wear it on my right wrist..... pffff I can't! over and over again.

Right now I have it in a "tight" mode and I am trying to get used to the pain.

Will have to order strap asap!

Dear Sql:

I already wearing my ROO on APband Kevlar strap. However the SS band still in my mind :mellow: ; I really want to figure how to wear it. I still remember "Ubi" posted before that he did manage to remove the permanent link on his AP ROJ. But I can't contact him for advice how to make it....Hope any memeber could share us some method.

Best Regards,

Raymond